Siri just said to me, “mom, you look like… Mommy!” Why, thank you!
Elin laughed for the first time last night when I was kissing her neck! It was the cutest laugh ever. It sounded like a chubby baby laugh.
Happy birthday beautiful girl! I can’t believe you’re three years old. You are smart, social, energetic, funny, loving and the best big sister ever. You love books, mostly being read to, but sometimes you’ll take a book and “read” it yourself. Every day at nap we read you a book and you fall asleep being read to. You share with your brother and always ask to see your sister when she gets up. You are a pro at this big sister thing.You tell Cas he is your best friend. You talk in a baby voice to Elin.
You almost know how to spell your name. You have the S and I down! You know my name, your dad’s name (except when you say it, it sounds like Airwick). I’ll ask you what grandpa’s name is and you’ll say “Man!” Close! You know your birthday. When I leave for work in the morning you’ll say, “be safe, smart and strong!” This is what your dad used to say to me when he’d drop me off in the morning, and apparently you remembered it! Then there are some mornings you tell me not to go to work and to stay home with you. I wish I could! We have so much fun together!
20 questions we asked you today on your birthday:
1. What is your favorite color? green car
2. What is your favorite toy? A car, I said!
3. What is your favorite fruit? vegetables (said as begetables… but you don’t even really eat any!)
4. What is your favorite tv show? Cinderella
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? mac & cheese
6. What is your favorite outfit? I don’t know
7. What is your favorite Game? Cinderella
8. What is your favorite snack? cheese
9. What is your favorite animal? Tiger!
10. What is your favorite song? twinkle twinkle little star
11. What is your favorite book? Cinderella
12. Who is your best friend? brother
13. What is your favorite cereal? Daddy’s cereal (Cornflakes)
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Big car (we just got you an ATV for her birthday, this is what you have on your mind as I ask you these questions!)
15. What is your favorite drink? juice
16. What is your favorite holiday? I think you said honey for this one 🙂
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Laptop
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? cereal
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? cupcakes
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Nothin!
Happy Birthday, sweet girl! I love you so much!